The Sicily Yoga & Mindfulness Retreat is your escape to a paradise island in the Mediterranean Sea with a full immersion into yoga, mindfulness, meditation and local Sicilian culture. You will stay in a renovated Sicilian house right on the beach with fine golden sand and a breath-taking view on the sea bay.
We will start every day with an energizing Vinyasa yoga practice on the beach or roof terrace, practice mindfulness during the day, and finish our day with a slow Yin yoga and meditation at the sunset.
Iryna and Kremena, your certified, fun-loving, experienced and passionate instructors, will guide you in yoga, meditation and mindfulness practice. They will take you on a spiritual journey into yoga philosophy, ancient Hatha Pranayama, breathing and Mindfulness techniques for a more aware, happy and fulfilled daily life.
Breakfast, lunch, and dinner made from organic locally sourced fruits, vegetables and (occasionally) fish will be based on the traditional Sicilian cuisine, made by a local chef Vittoria.
You will have lots of free time to relax on the beach, participate in the workshops or join trips around Sicilian sights. You will have a chance to go on a voyage and swim in the open sea of the natural resort of Zingaro known for its beautiful wild landscape.
Retreat price includes:
- 7 nights accommodation in a single/double room with bed-sheets and towels
- 6 morning Hatha Vinyasa yoga sessions and 7 afternoon/evening Yin and Meditation sessions
- 4 Mindfulness Immersion sessions with self-reflection time
- 3 daily meals – breakfast, lunch and dinner – vegetarian with occasional fish options
- 1 Silent Day and guidance on how to fully experience its benefits
- 1 Headstand Workshop on how to master this challenging inversion
Travel to the location, Via delle Zagare, 1807, 91011 Alcamo Marina, Italy, is not included in the retreat price, but transfer from the airport to Sicily Yoga & Mindfulness Retreat location can be provided at an extra charge.
Planned visits to local sights (at an extra charge):
- a morning visit to lively Palermo to explore Sicilian culture
- an evening trip to Erice, a medieval town on a cliff
- an open sea voyage to explore Zingaro natural resort
- a trip to a well-preserved Greek temple – Segesta
- horse ride around ancient sights of Alcamo&Segesta area
See you on the mat.